Monday, June 29, 2009

Sarah in the Shower



What does the word “Fashion” mean to you?
Fashion is a canvas you constantly display, telling a story of who you are. It’s the ultimate form of self-expression.

What musician inspires you and why?
I definitely have to say myself as I sing in the shower!

What does Love Brigade mean to you?
When I think of Love Brigade I think of a conglomeration of people with similar passions about life. And these people having a collective love affair.

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
Barcelona, Spain! It seems like an exotic place with great food, amazing architecture and a relaxed outlook on life. A place where I wouldn’t mind spending some time.

Now as a member of the Love Brigade family, show us your favorite, outta this world, LOLcat!

No comments:

Post a Comment